I can happily say our move into our new house went well, and even though we moved only days after the shortest day of the year, the weather was (mostly) favourable and we moved almost everything over the weekend with only a couple of small boxes left to move tonight.
I managed to manufacture the steel frames for the Hen House last week and assembled them directly off the machine, mainly to test the machine, but it’s also faster than flat packing then assembling later.
I guess I’ll now have to order a tonne (literally a tonne!) of plywood and start digging the holes for the posts. I’m going to clad the outside of the Hen House with treated plywood and the inside (Hen House side only) with untreated plywood.